legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I have many, many DX chainsets.

I dont know why, but I have at least five and have no intentions of selling any of them.

No reason

Five.

I know that there are far more obsessive hoarders - over to you.

DX stuff is as good as XT, all day long, I only ever managed to break one component BITD, and that was the STI shifters, so no great hardship...

Quality kit.. :cool:

Brand new, still in the box, never used with the original £71.95 price tag attached:

1 Pair of front and rear Deore XT hubs - HB-M730 and FH-M730 (Nutted). 1988 I think.

http://mombat.org/Shimano.htm

I can almost guarantee that I will never fit them to a bike ever.

Always wanted a pair BITD. If I remember correctly I bought them via Ebay from the US of A.

Crazy.

legrandefromage":38dhhg47 said:
I have many, many DX chainsets.

I dont know why, but I have at least five and have no intentions of selling any of them.

No reason

Five.

I know that there are far more obsessive hoarders - over to you.

How many DX chainsets can man have for price of one XTR? :shock:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shimano-XTR-M90 ... 0931280032

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aside from bikes in my sig, I've got around 12 sets of forks I'm not using on builds:

Rock shox judy fsx
Rock shox judy sl x2
Rock shox judy xc (with the ti bolt kit)
Rst xmo
Lawwill leader 3
Noleen carbon cross linking (smart shock version)
Pace RC 35
Pace RC 35 AB
Pace RC 30
Pace RC 31 xc
Fox F80x
Tange big fork
Tange (can't remember the model) straight blade forks like syncros
AMP F3 xc carbons x2
AMP F3 xc ti colour
AMP F4 BLT

I think that sums up the state of my hoarding of forks, don get me started on xtr m952 or cranks :oops:

I currently have five pairs of M600 brake levers :oops:

I REALLY like them, they are all silver and black and brake levery an an an......

ummm , dunno ,not been in the shed for a while
i know for sure there is 4 pairs of pulstar hubs ,the ones that its hard to get spokes for

and there should be 5 ck headsets in there

lots of anodised brake boosters too

Bicycles - approx 6 sets of Pace forks (RC35/36)...........................and around 20 ice axes from the 70s/80s :D

I have ten pairs of wheels but won't sell. might need them one day.Also got a good tyre collection.

Kirbdug :D

After doing some more packing today I found some more forks:

Cro mo orange clockwork
Cro mo giant cadex
Another set of fox f80x

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Back