That's torn it! Jackets

bj

Retro Guru
One of my local trails is very brambly - almost impossible to get through unscathed. Always looks like we have had a self harming session when we emerge from the trail!! Don't mind the bloodletting, but I am getting cheesed off at the ease with which the thorns rip my waterproof 'shell' jacket. My jacket is an Endura Equipe, which is not cheap.

A tall order no doubt, but has anyone found a good breathable shell jacket that is thorn proof?

Re: Re:

RobMac":75bg6q9z said:
I'd rather have the thorns on the bush than scattered all over the ground :?

You wouldnt say that if you were a lady.

511d625f838085e50bb95f4c9248aaca.jpg

Re:

on the heavy side but Paramo velez.Total brathability.Wicks sweat straight out as no membrane( loved by the mountain rescue teams ).has rip stop fabric outer. puncture it as often as you like ( as said. No membrane)Keep it proofed and it will last you years.Down side.Non too light. Has a hood but the up side of that is it goes over my helmet with the cords slackened off so is great for stops when it rains.One map style pocket at the front but I put all my stuff in the back of my jersey and only use the front for jelly babies and light gloves.Started using mine for winter road riding.Designed by Paramo for adventure racing.

Back