suspension forks wanted

gmack

Retro Newbie
Hi. Ive been hunting for ages now for a set of forks with lockout for my bike. V brake only or disc aswell for 26" wheel. Full length 1 1/8th steerer. Can find plenty disc only but very few for v brake.tight budget too. Thanks Gmack

What sort of budget do you have? Going to be listing some Fox forks soon that are v/disk compatible. What Steerer length do you need and what travel are you after?

ishaw":39au014c said:
What sort of budget do you have? Going to be listing some Fox forks soon that are v/disk compatible. What Steerer length do you need and what travel are you after?

Thanks but fox are out of my league. Looking for cheap £50 set as just want lockout for my retro bike but dont want rigids. Syeerer ideally 220mm-250mm. Thanks for the offer.

I think the problem is, you want a fork under a certain budget, but with features such as the lock out and also steerer length that will push that. My personal view is that you'd need to spend more (not saying this to sell any forks of my own btw) to get something good, or your only real options are modern forks aimed at the low end of the market I'm afraid.

Re:

Ah i see. Ok thanks for the advice. My pricing was based on disc only forks i see advertised locally. I never see v brake compatable forks with lockout anywhere. Its for my retro but money is tight and i dont want rigids due to the cobblestone roads here. Will keep searching and thanks again.

Exactly like those. Many thanks for the link and fingers crossed they dont go much higher.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back