Wanted Surly long haul trucker 26" cantilever mounts - 58CM frameset.

Spankyfart

Marin Fan
As title suggests, looking for the Surly long haul trucker 26"in size 58CM frameset.
That is as I understand the largest in a 26".

Ah yes the illusive LHT... Good luck. I find them occasionally EU side at extortionate prices.

Will let you know if I spot one at 58cm :)

Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up, but there is no timeline for it (for now).
I'm in the EU, hoping to get one from the neighbors (Germany) which most likely is my best chance.
But not opposed to "import"

Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up, but there is no timeline for it (for now).
I'm in the EU, hoping to get one from the neighbors (Germany) which most likely is my best chance.
But not opposed to "import"
Trust you've got a Kleinanzeigen saved search for it? I have for Surly stuff and I do occasionally see good value ones, but usually not LHT.

Yeah I have several searches open I check everyday, I do have an account as well. 👍
Searches are LHT but not limited to so also XL steel Marin frames and steel GT frames in their XL (22")
In the 26" wheel/canti flavor, also trying to find a good value Surly Bill but that's the last need for when I have money to burn.

Trying to make the stable for only my three last bikes ever and I've just finished built N#1.

Yeah I have several searches open I check everyday, I do have an account as well. 👍
Searches are LHT but not limited to so also XL steel Marin frames and steel GT frames in their XL (22")
In the 26" wheel/canti flavor, also trying to find a good value Surly Bill but that's the last need for when I have money to burn.

Trying to make the stable for only my three last bikes ever and I've just finished built N#1.
Curse of being a tall Dutchie eh?

Back