Stone Roses reunion

He probably needs the cash; I often see him in Sainsbury's around here. Another time he was looking in B&Q for a kitchen. Falling on hard times maybe....?

Ian Brown?

He's just got divorced. According to Shaun Ryder it's probably the catalyst for the reunion.

It's official:

painting.jpg

Didn't take long: http://www.gigsandtours.com/gat/news.as ... er2=search

THE STONE ROSES ANNOUNCE REUNIFICATION

IAN BROWN, JOHN SQUIRE, MANI AND RENI WILL PLAY TWO VERY SPECIAL SHOWS AT THE 75,000 CAPACITY HEATON PARK IN MANCHESTER IN JUNE 2012.

The Stone Roses are reunited. The legendary four-piece today announce two massive shows at Manchester’s Heaton Park on Friday June 29 and Saturday June 30, 2012. The dates will form part of an extensive world tour.

The Manchester band, whose eponymous 1989 debut album is widely considered to be one of the greatest albums of all time, have already been into a rehearsal studio to start work on the set-list for the one of the most eagerly anticipated reunifications ever.

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS FROM 9:30AM ON FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER

The Stone Roses achieved massive commercial and critical success with only two albums. Their music truly defined an era in British popular culture and provided the inspiration for a whole generation of acts to take on the charts.

www.thestoneroses.org

Drencrom":3qo9kj7h said:
It's official:

painting.jpg

Didn't take long: http://www.gigsandtours.com/gat/news.as ... er2=search

THE STONE ROSES ANNOUNCE REUNIFICATION

IAN BROWN, JOHN SQUIRE, MANI AND RENI WILL PLAY TWO VERY SPECIAL SHOWS AT THE 75,000 CAPACITY HEATON PARK IN MANCHESTER IN JUNE 2012.

The Stone Roses are reunited. The legendary four-piece today announce two massive shows at Manchester’s Heaton Park on Friday June 29 and Saturday June 30, 2012. The dates will form part of an extensive world tour.

The Manchester band, whose eponymous 1989 debut album is widely considered to be one of the greatest albums of all time, have already been into a rehearsal studio to start work on the set-list for the one of the most eagerly anticipated reunifications ever.

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS FROM 9:30AM ON FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER

The Stone Roses achieved massive commercial and critical success with only two albums. Their music truly defined an era in British popular culture and provided the inspiration for a whole generation of acts to take on the charts.

www.thestoneroses.org

Hmmm.... Don't know about the second one. More like a John Squire solo album with Ian Brown coughing over it. Should be interesting though. Wonder how much they will charge?

Saw them bitd. Great band let down by a great frontman who can't sing.

I'm really suprised that Squire has agreed to do this after all he has said over the years. Maybe getting back together for Mani's mams funeral earlier in the year changed things?

Might go. Might not.

I think I might be the only British that thinks the second album is way better than the first (which is way better than many things out there).

Back