Steve Thornhill Mountain Bike in Brum

Be nice to see it up and running again 🚴🏼‍♂️💨
I’ve given it a good clean and frame is in very good condition , just needs a rub down and repaint in the same fade colours and new decals made to keep it looking as it was new . I’ve got all the period correct parts so will get the restoration underway ready for display at the retro show and shine at the Malvern hills classic bike festival next summer. I’m sure it will attract some attention as this is a rare find and has a good story behind it and was owned by a Birmingham legend in the past . It is good to bring life back to old things in this throw away society nowadays.

I’ve given it a good clean and frame is in very good condition , just needs a rub down and repaint in the same fade colours and new decals made to keep it looking as it was new . I’ve got all the period correct parts so will get the restoration underway ready for display at the retro show and shine at the Malvern hills classic bike festival next summer. I’m sure it will attract some attention as this is a rare find and has a good story behind it and was owned by a Birmingham legend in the past . It is good to bring life back to old things in this throw away society nowadays.

Should be doable with couple cans of acid etch primer (Upol No.:cool: and Montana rattlecans. I don't think you'll find Thornhill replica decals though!

Should be doable with couple cans of acid etch primer (Upol No.:cool: and Montana rattlecans. I don't think you'll find Thornhill replica decals though!
Yeh it will be a professional job and can air brush the decals if I can’t get them scanned and bespoke decals cut out .

Back