specialized stumpjumper m2 with xt....nice bike

KINFAST

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
up for sale is my mates specialized stumpjumper m2 18" frame, xt chainset and rear mech, lx shifters, manitou forks, avid brake levers, mavic rims.

this bike has just had a service which it has had new cables all round, new chain and cassette, brake blocks front and rear, front wheel bearings (sealed)

this bike is in really nice clean condition and is ready to use!!!

great price of £200

collection only (sorry) i live 10 mins away from j10 m6

cheers

stumpy001.jpg

stumpy002.jpg

stumpy003.jpg

stumpy004.jpg

Would this fit someone 6ft 1? can;t remember my frame sizes when I;ve had a drink. Also what year is it? looks like a 98?

I'm a shade under 6' and ride an 18 M2 - although with a lot of saddle extension - to be honest I'd probably lean towards at least the 19 if you're 6'1".

But it depends what shape you are and how you like your bikes I guess. Seems like a lot for bike for £200 - though - maybe take the risk and move the frame on if it is too small?

Si F

Well to be honest I'm on a 95 Marin IFT at moment but I've always had a hankering for one of those 96/97 Stumpjumper Pro's in the funky Mango/Red/Powder blue colours

This is because I used to drool over them in the shops but could never afford one then. I never see them for sale on here or if they are rarely.

yeah i agree, a 19 would be more suited but it will depend on your leg length
it is a great bike and is priced to sell!!!! if think he now want me to put it on evil bay where i do think it will fetch way more than the asking price
cheers

Back