SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC ULTIMATE

Shipping is showing $205 for my zip. I think it's priced too high (the bike & the shipping) but that's just me. I guess time will tell what is sells for. I would love to own it still the same.

The description says the brake pads are the originals but the bike was early '90's

How early did XT v's come out? :?

I sent him a message asking about the brakes, tires, and if he still had the cantilever stops for the fsx shock & the rear brake. He updated the description after I asked. He then sent me another response saying, "Since your email I have been thinking back and am not sure what the date was on my having the Epic built for me....and I might have upgraded to the Vbrakes after the initial build.....you may also see the black tape on the top tube as there are no cable guides on the carbon bike......"

He said he was one of Specialized's largest dealers in the 90's and knows Mike Sinyard and his crew of then designers pretty well.

He seems like a nice guy and is quick to answer questions.

Apologies for not knowing how to copy and paste on this itouch

But if you go onto the uk eBay bike section then in search type retro trek... You will see a very similar looking trek 8300 currently at £111 and in cannock.

Latest posts

Back