For Sale SOLD - YO Eddy M/L Original factory BOI, FATCREATIONS REPAINT 1993

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Collectors dream, Somerville Mass made Frame and Forks only for sale incl CK sotto-voce headset. Also included is factory anti chain suck thing and oem seat clamp. Made in 1993 and has been wall art in my office for a while. My dream build in my head for over 30years…..but It deserves to be rebuilt by a new owner. Its a lively balanced precision rider with amazing handling as you have read. No rust, dents or damage, just a few tiny marks from components installation which wont be visible when built up again..

Provenance verifiable, factory correct original OEM BOI which makes it ride like it should and NOTHING like the stiffer modern repros 😉Repainted by Ali @ FATCREATIONS - the best in the business @ £1000 ++ Harlequin B/G Fade paintjob. Gil Decals over clearcoat. Took years to find and cost a fortune ( much more than asking) to import. Price is £2000 firm collected or plus shipping. Suit someone from 5’10” - 6’2”

More Pics to follow. IMG_9571.jpeg IMG_9573.jpeg IMG_9572.jpeg IMG_9574.jpeg

Last edited:
Will a new suiter take it to the Malverns Summer Ball dressed in the finest bling ?

Steel is real folks, you can ride this all day without a trip to the chiropractor the day after 😛

Blue green harlequin fade unique to Evolution Imports 1993 Team frame. Simply mesmerising. Reverse colour decals applied ‘over’ FATCREATIONS applied clearcoat. Easy to remove or customise further. Last pic shows the unique condition of this frame sourced from the dry state of California - ZERO rust. Factory original BOI with correct Campagnolo dropouts.

IMG_9913.jpeg
IMG_9909.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9911.jpeg
    IMG_9911.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back