SOLD SOLD SOLD Ladies Townsend racer/ racing bike

Re: Ladies Townsend racer/ racing bike

Would you be able to box up? Fantastic deal by the way, sure it will get snapped up. If you can't box, will cross post to lfgss if you like

I'm sure I should know but whats lfgss?

emilio123":1sceu1no said:
Would you be able to box up? Fantastic deal by the way, sure it will get snapped up. If you can't box, will cross post to lfgss if you like

...and how does this forum help regarding the sale/posting of this bike?
emilio123":3vabiv2l said:
London fixed gear single Speed, huge cycling forum

Re:

posting link to sale thread on other large forum (in good deals section) helps sale if seller is not inclined to box. A bit of altruism is met with suspicion these days haha.

Re: Re:

I am suspicious as you are new here. I have not said I would not box. You have made no reference to my courier comment.....perhaps you just want to push this other site to help with membership!

emilio123":1or197rs said:
posting link to sale thread on other large forum (in good deals section) helps sale if seller is not inclined to box. A bit of altruism is met with suspicion these days haha.

l am not new, haven't been on for a long time and lost my old username. LFGSS and Retrobike have a huge amount of the same members, to think one post about a £40 bike would have an impact on their visitor numbers is hilarious. I am surprised you have not heard of it. Anyways to have a courier you must be willing to box properly, that is my reference to your comment. If I send someone round and you don't know how to breakdown a bike properly it will cost a lot of money. GLWTS

Back