SOLD - FTW!!, Yeti FRO, Accutrax,

Crell

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Roll-up, roll-up....
My first ever sale of kit that has found its way in to my “museum” (the wife's description). Bringing in three new bikes this month has finally found my wife’s breaking point; and SWMBO has spoken. Therefore some projects and kit need to go.

Firstly, this thread will get updated quite a bit over the next few days and coming weeks. I'm going with some Frames and main items, but I will be adding the rest of the stuff soon, including anno bling from the likes of Machine Tech, CBR, Grafton, Joe's, Dean, Pauls etc.

Please note:

I work silly hours, so weekend posting is my only option.

I will not be around for the next TWO weekends – so it will realistically be at least THREE weeks or so before you can feel these trinkets.

I will probably not be the quickest at getting back to PMs so bear with me and don't panic.

It's not sold until I say so and have confirmed as such on here.

I am pretty hard on descriptions I think , so I hope there will be no surprises. If you'd like more pics let me know.

I’d rather sell the "sets" complete if possible rather than breaking them up.

If I do have to split I’ll be giving preference to folks who I know are in need of a part – so don’t moan at me please if you post first and don’t get it.

Paypal as a GIFT or add 4% to the price.
Prices include shipping in the UK.

Phew....sorry about that.... one last word of caution NOTE: I AM STILL PONDERING KEEPING THE ACCUTRAX AND FTWs FOR A NON YETI BUILD. I MAY THEREFORE HANG ON TO THESE...I’ll sleep on it.

Current summary for sale, with details and pics below.
• Ibis Szazbo Frame
• Rockshox SID Hydrairs
• Yeti FRO (Sold)
• NOS Answer Accutrax (Sold)
• NOS Flouro Yellow Answer Taperlite
• FTW Stem (Sold)

I will start off with some Frames and Forks:

1995 medium IBIS Szazbo FRAME in Red. Alps 4 shock holds air. It’s in pretty reasonable condition but I toyed with a respray to do it justice (and the decals are still available from Chuck (all bar the chainstay protector)).
The paint has flaked in a couple of places, is showing its patina, and the previous owner seems to have discovered what looks to be the delights of a touch up pen in a couple of small areas.
You need to see these up close to appreciate the engineering detail. It’s a work of art, and has 5 “ of rear travel!

Personally I'd recommend having it re-powdered.

£320

P1000763.jpg

To match....

RockShox SID Hydra Air in red (on the right below). Again these hold air well and are in good condition.

£80

P1000773.jpg

Pics of both

P1000775.jpg

As was, being built...

P1010381.jpg

More pics here:

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/ ... %20Szasbo/

1992 (TBC) Yeti FRO - FRAME only – 19”
£220

Desert Turquiose, Head tube decal is pretty wasted, The others are OK. This was going to be a re-powder just to do the other stuff justice, I just haven't got round to it. (please forgive that "build" ;) )

The current powder is pretty matt in places, again showing it's age.

P1000348.jpg

P1000343.jpg

To match:

Answer Accutrax NOS 1.125 Desert Turquoise
A couple of minor Storage marks but overall excellent

£90

P1000809.jpg

More pics:
http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/JasonC999/bike bling/

FTW stem, Desert Turquoise 1.25– yes an FTW. This one has no noodle – but I don’t think it needs one? Someone can maybe confirm? Big FTW lettering. It’s a beauty.

£110

P1010190.jpg

Answer Taperlite NOS Flouro Yellow

£45

Damnit I have always wanted a Szazbo, but I am going through a phase of slimming down my collection due to an impending move out of the spacious pad in Oxfordshire and into the cramped living space of London. You very rarely see them offered in the UK too!

If only! I wasnt moving in the summer!

Arghhh your going to make me rethink my "keeps" list!

Dibs on the yeti and accutrax please (pending size conformation). Could you tell me what the top tube length is (centre - centre)? Thanks

"Crell the Cruel?"
Or are u posting FTW stems here just to wind up the Yankee-doodles?

Lid":2kuptq1o said:
"Crell the Cruel?"

looks like a yank has bought it so hardly winding them up ;)

the forks listed as 1 1/8?

scant":33p4n8it said:
Lid":33p4n8it said:
"Crell the Cruel?"

Think he may be referring to this:

NOTE: I AM STILL PONDERING KEEPING THE ACCUTRAX AND FTWs FOR A NON YETI BUILD. I MAY THEREFORE HANG ON TO THESE...I’ll sleep on it.

sry, just have crappy phone at moment. willreply tonight or tomorrow when get to laptop. Yeti Ftw and accutrax all 1.25 apols for error.

scant":1vfxkrfq said:
Lid":1vfxkrfq said:
"Crell the Cruel?"

My holy grail nearly within my grasp. Finally, after all these years. :oops:

Back