Show us what you did today, thread

I'm loving the bothys Rob, last weekend was the season opener, its what you need to do to sit round a fire, sipping whiskey and talking sh!te wi your mates. I'm strictly limited to 4 summer bike weekends (and 2 winter hill walking weekends), that my annual freedom allocation.

WP_20160423_17_31_13_Pro by gmac123, on Flickr

Next up at the end of May, park up at Aultbea then pedal through the Fisherfield Forest, fingers crossed for some decent weather. I've done the fisherfield 6..... by map and compass, so hoping to see this great wilderness this time

Some bothy that, a fancy stove and , is that double glazing ?? :shock:
Nice socks, very 'in' at the moment is neon yellow :cool:

Anyone here(macretro) with a USE sub fork ?. Im pretty sure someone does, they messaged me a bit back :? , and i say as theres some bits here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322085982111? ... EBIDX%3AIT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I mistakenly wore my regular shoes rather than the perfect for the job gore tex shimano walking boot type things. My feet were a tad icy.

Brrrrrrrrrr!
chattering.gif

I made a start to the next build on my Karate Monkey. Will be SS and hoping it will slot in between the Cross Check and the Pugsley. Not sure those tyres are coming up fat enough but I'm loathe to buy 2.35" Big Apples since these are practically new. Bar angle might need a bit of adjustment but they were put in the stem before it was on the bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0725scw.jpg
    IMG_0725scw.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 184
Re:

Looks like it'll be a ripper. Fancied trying something like this myself at one time, have you seen Schwalbe's new beach tyre? the Big One?

Back