Show us what you did today, thread

I will be done for the weekend. I am in a static caravan this year, thanks to Brian. Trailer trash ;)

Jamie

:LOL: @ Rob. There has been a fair bit of stuff going on in the garden but no archaeological digs yet!

I'll not be doing Forth Fat this year. If I can manage it I'll be at POP on the Saturday. Once I'm fit again I'd be happy to take you out to the subs anytime you fancy Clubby, and any other MacRetro fattys. Bruce doesn't have sole user rights! :LOL:

Yeah Jamie. There is another canoe in the background. I bought the Old Town s/h to see if I liked canoeing and now I've decided I do I bought a new Nova Craft. Saturday would have been it's maiden voyage. :cry: Hopefully fit enough again soon.

Aaaarrrrggg forgot about forth fat, not got a sand capable bike or have I, some shed rummaging to be done. If I do show it'll be Saturday.

Re:

I did the final ride today with the Blue Pig before I decommission 'her' a 15 mile loop which was brilliant, good under wheel, temperature was cool, the sun and birds were out :cool:

Re:

Mixed feelings today, riding strong, enjoying the ride but a bit sad at pulling 'her' apart :?

Largo Law in the back ground.

Re:

Did you ride there from yer hoose? Must be the first time that Largo Law has been on RetroBike.
When I was a mere yoof, the roads and trails from Leven to Elie were where we did our "mountain", well, offroad biking. :cool:

Latest posts

Back