Show us what you did today, thread

Re: Re:

velofrog":2jlkp934 said:
took a poodle along the canal from one end t't'other, was good weather today, a nice, warm spring day
I take it the Poodle was running about out of shot when you took that pic? :LOL:

DynaCol":2hiqp96y said:
velofrog":2hiqp96y said:
took a poodle along the canal from one end t't'other, was good weather today, a nice, warm spring day
I take it the Poodle was running about out of shot when you took that pic? :LOL:

lol, well-spotted! pootle :p

Re:

Looks like it was a braw day up there regardless if you were out for a pootle or walking a poodle.

Re:

Thank's Mike ;)

That's a bit different ,

Not seen bars or forks like that before.

Looks like you had better weather than us, rain, hail then sun. constantly changing between the three all day

Naw, it's been pretty much rain up here too ,and accompanied by a hell of a cold wind. :?

Maybe next weekend we'll be over these squalls.

Re:

took a run around Learnie Red Rock today, first time up there, did every loop apart from the black run, no way i was doing that on a rigid (or if i had an amazing full sus either!) cracking afternoon :cool:

Attachments

• LR3.jpg
    LR3.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 251
  • LR2.jpg
    LR2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 251
  • LR1.jpg
    LR1.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 251
Shifted 2000 kilos of cement/concrete (blocks and bags) and 300 kilos of soil (50% of it was clay).

The cat stamping on my legs trying to get comfortable is NOT appreciated.

Red Rocks is great, or from what I remember it was :)
Haven't been up for a few years but it was pretty quiet most of the time as I don't think it was as well known 7 or 8 years ago. Some really nice narrow singletrack climbs up through the pine trees, its most likely been switched to a downhill track now :)
Some great views along the ridge. Looks like you had a good day for it as well.

Jamie

velofrog":1pz9x4hy said:
took a run around Learnie Red Rock today, first time up there, did every loop apart from the black run, no way i was doing that on a rigid (or if i had an amazing full sus either!) cracking afternoon :cool:

Nice not been up there for a year or so, some nice bits with jumps and stuff too.

Trails up at Golspie, you been there? Keep meaning to go have a look some day.

Back