Show us what you did today, thread

Highlandsflyer,
here's another of Velo, Boonie and myself at Forth Fat at couple of years back. Your right, he is a tall gentleman :)

Jamie

As regards to old faithful it was taken at the national museum in Edinburgh a really interesting museum much enjoyed

Jamiedyer":24hkur7q said:
Highlandsflyer,
here's another of Velo, Boonie and myself at Forth Fat at couple of years back. Your right, he is a tall gentleman :)

Jamie

:shock: Holy moly! :shock:

Today I finished building and packing the hubs, on a couple of pairs of wheels.

The first,

Coda hubs laced to NOS Mavic 221 rims, 28 hole. The hubs (Cannondale brand IIRC) are road ones, so 130 oln, bu--er, hadn't thought of that when I bought them. For my French mtb. With a 135 back end! So not really quick release, more bend the stays in! :LOL: Should get some MAVIC q/rs for them I guess, to complete the Frenchness! :roll:

The second pair,

Are for my 29er. XT M752 hubs, again with DT d/b/ spokes, laced to a pair of A319 rims in 32 hole.
And yes, my 29er IS rim brake specific! It's an early one

Mike

Re:

Can't argue with that.

Went out and did 45 miles on the road bike yesterday, with the maiden ride for these wheels,

Stayed perfectly true. Now THAT is satisfying clubby! :cool:

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2qr68c49 said:
Can't argue with that.

Went out and did 45 miles on the road bike yesterday, with the maiden ride for these wheels,

Stayed perfectly true. Now THAT is satisfying clubby! :cool:

Mike

that's lovely Mike, you can't beat a little celeste :cool:

took a poodle along the canal from one end t't'other, was good weather today, a nice, warm spring day

edit: no poodle, a POOTLE!!

Attachments

• canal.jpg
    canal.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 175
Back