Show us what you did today, thread

Looking about the 'black Friday' bargains i see this -
http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FBOOPIC/on- ... s-fat-bike

No really a bargain and ive no kids, but you guys are nearly all on fat bikes, so why not go the whole hog and equip the family too :LOL:

It would be tricky to come up with kids size normally. 400 is a lot but the frames a good idea if you could get it separately. :?

Attachments

• FBOOPIC_P1.jpg
    FBOOPIC_P1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 447
Its the same as the mini Caribou one I think, they look exactly the same. Besides theres no rush as On One will still be doing them when Caleb eventually needs one and they will always be on sale.
What I did buy of them the other week was their Planet X framesets for juniors. They come in sizes to take various size wheels ranging from 18 inch, 20 and 26. They are Italian built aluminium frame and forks, they are really nicely built and as you would expect they are properly proportioned. They are road racing frames and geometry so no guards or rack provisions etc, take standard headset, 27.2 seatpost, standard bottom bracket etc. They were on of Planet X flash sales so I picked Caleb up a 20 inch for when he is older and can properly ride one. It was a flash sale of £29! reduced from £99. We the email one Sunday morning and even Heather said just get it before its sold out. Its now up in the loft for a few years I think :)
Still doing them if anyones interested, cant really go too far wrong at that price.
http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FRPXGIOV/p ... al-headset

Jamie

No idea mate! That's why I grabbed one as I thought ' that wont last long' but there are still a few there.
On one and Planet X are always good value for money and they certainly do show, maybe inadvertently, the true mark up of some brands/shops/sellers.

Jamie

Re:

Sometimes they have a production run finish and have stock left taking up space. On one/Planet X certainly do knock out the bargains. I guess those mini fat bikes will be knocking about at keener prices at some point.

That looks awesome Jamie. I think my wee man is just a bit too far away from one of them for me to stash one in the loft! :LOL:

The wee fatbike looks smart too but with those trials tyres it's not going to be an easy pedal. Not sure how it would go down with a nipper! :?

firedfromthecircus":2ke20p6p said:
That looks awesome Jamie. I think my wee man is just a bit too far away from one of them for me to stash one in the loft! :LOL:..

Trust me, it's worth it. They grow up faster than you think, and that price is not something you'll see often. It also gives you time to pick up other bits as you go.

Plus there's always someone in the family to pass it on to (or if you have my luck, your missus pumps out another pair just as you're getting shot of the previous pair and you've given all the kid stuff away).

I'm thinking he will nearly be ready for this stage! :LOL:

41Jhsb5jTuL.jpg

Back