Show us what you did today, thread

RobMac":1eiocxng said:
Don't mock our whole section will be running PacMac bike packing luggage next year ;)

Are you going for it Rob? Came close to doing a myog bar harness, still might give it a go

Re: Re:

RobMac":2ejmcyun said:
Apidura is that no summit they give women to help them through child birth? :shock:

they give it to the man, the man pisses off, the woman is happy, the man is happy... all good

interested to see these long awaited frame bags

RobMac":3q7z9vh3 said:
gmac123":3q7z9vh3 said:
interested to see these long awaited frame bags

I have the skills, I have the knowledge and I have the machinery.
But I'm still working on the materials ;)

What is it youre after Rob ? cordura or something along those lines ?

dyna-ti":2yg5hfgf said:
What is it youre after Rob ? cordura or something along those lines ?

Yeah, and tape, velcro, zips, buckles, stuff like that. I'd sorced them in the past but I kinda dropped the ball since my health issue popped up.

RobMac":krvnsxbe said:

:LOL: I was the opposite, had obtained materials but was going to have to get my local cobbler to stitch it all together

gmac123":19qrcm9z said:
RobMac":19qrcm9z said:

:LOL: I was the opposite, had obtained materials but was going to have to get my local cobbler to stitch it all together

No harm in that whatsoever :D The box I made for my local wrench swinger has a lining that was a leather bag stitched for me by the company Trakke and that was a bit of barter as I made the owner a turned bowl and carved spoon in exchange.

Couple of pics from Clubby's half-fat / 29+ ride up at Pitmedden yesterday. Fantastic day out, hadn't been up to Pitmedden in a while, and great to meet some of the chubsters :)

DSC_3775.NEF.jpg

DSC_3808.NEF.jpg

DSC_3784.NEF.jpg

Back