Show us what you did today, thread

congratulations on the wedding Clubby

It's Juan Antonio Fletcha's bike.. So it must be from 3 years ago, a screw driver, a Di2 battery and some air in the veloflex tubs and it's on the road again :)

Had a pretty good weekend way out west. Started Balloch on Saturday morning and used the 3 Lochs Way to go over to Helensburgh. Rode high along above Loch Long past silos, trident and few squads of troops on exercises back round to Tarbert. Jumped on a booze cruise and crosssed the loch lomand to Inversnaid to bunk and watch the rugby.

DSCN2844 by gmac123, on Flickr

Then a smoother day along Loch Arklet

DSCN2851 by gmac123, on Flickr

Lock Chon, Loch Ard to Aberfoyle by the Labour Statutes Road (most enjoyable) for a coffee and a scone.

DSCN2861 by gmac123, on Flickr

Then Rob Roy way to Drymen and cycle path 7 to Balloch

DSCN2868 by gmac123, on Flickr

Looks and sounds like a good one mate!
Great pics of the lochs. Looks like the weather was decent for you guys as well.
Shame about the rugby, hardly worth you going in early ;)

Jamie

another nice outing on the trucker Jamie, didn't have hopes too high for the rugby, tho the performance was still below expectations..

the boys all really enjoyed the the Aussie game tho :) :) all going well we'll see you boys at twickers on a week on Sunday

Loving the pics G, looks like you got the weather. Did you overnight? Bothy, bivvy?

Also, did you and your buds get a job-lot on your luggage? I just noticed you've all got the same kit :)

zigzag":fvewuyw4 said:
Also, did you and your buds get a job-lot on your luggage? I just noticed you've all got the same kit :)

Don't mock our whole section will be running PacMac bike packing luggage next year ;)

Re: Re:

RobMac":2vgzljhh said:
Fuel pod, it's for your hair brush & make up :shock:
:D also handy for your camera and haribo :D tbh thought they looked a bit unnecessary myself but it's a really handy pocket

We're in sponsorship discussions with apidura :facepalm: don't know why we've all got the matching bar setup as well. It's good stuff performed well over 4 trips now, but dearer than alpkit which was my initial preferred however they never have what you want in stock when you want to order :?

Stayed at inversnaid bunk house, nice place, good grub. Completing the 2015 bothy, camp and bunkhouse hatrick

Back