Shimano WH-M575 disc wheel set - 16 spoke coolness

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
I am selling my beloved Disc Wheels, They are Shimano WH-M575 and are a truley awsome set of wheels, They have deep section rims with buttery smooth CNC hubs, They sport a unique 16 spoke arrangement that look brilliant :cool:

They are in perfect order, true and smooth , rims have not been used with brakes and have a couple of usual scratches but no dents or digs. Freehub is perfect and is for 8 / 9 speed cassettes. Black Shimano Skewers included.

Hubs have IS 6 bolt fitments.

Im looking for £105 posted in UK which will include Gravy Monsters famous overdose of bubble wrap :razz:

Reduced to £95 -21/04/10

please reply below and follow by PM

009-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

April172010005.jpg

my mate has these on his Zaskar....you wouldn't believe the amount of grief he gives them and they are still perfect!!

stedlocks":ygrkj9yr said:
my mate has these on his Zaskar....you wouldn't believe the amount of grief he gives them and they are still perfect!!

That they are strong, I have had 4 pairs of these wheels each without fault, my cast offs are with my dad and my brother still running strong :D

here you go :D , the miricals of the interweb :LOL:

Shimano WH-M575 (front 1010g rear 1230g pair 2240g) The Shimano wheels are not especially light. They are very stiff and strong however as much of the extra weight is in the deep section rim. This would make them a good choice for heavier riders

Latest posts

Back