Screwy Ebay Bidders? Possible Shills?

JSO

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Same bidder bouncing it up the minimum at a time on the relisting - but a very active bidding history on lots of other bike stuff.

yo-Nate-y":2jlwmsrd said:
Dipshit prose aside, if the guy paid $7,000 for that bike back in that day he's surely an idiot.

I agree...subsequently, some sellers ask way to much when it comes to price, there is a used Fat Chance on Bay right now and its been there a while, seller wants 6k for it...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREEKIN MIND, the bike isnt worth half that (2.5k tops, and I think thats even a wee bit high)? Good luck seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Team-Fa ... 43aa2b2b30

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think he means using a 2nd EBay account to knock the budding up, in the home that the genuine bidder will want it so bad they'll bid even more, or their auto bid will keep jacking up the price.

Downside is they can often end up winning their own item, hence items with such suspicious bidding history being re listed.

Back