RTS2, Proflex 856, Almega DX & CR7

Arran

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All sold sorry.

1) '93 GT RTS 2, 18". Polished 7000 series alloy frame with black cr-mo rear triangle, RS Mag 10 fork. Fully stock with LX 21 speed groupo, Mavic 231's, GT branded bars, pillar etc. Vetta tri-shock saddle. VG condition, Sold

RTS.jpg

2) '96 Proflex 856, 18". red front triangle with polished swingarm & Girvin Vector fork. I replaced the elastomers with coil springs. 24 speed, XT front & rear derailleurs, v-brakes & v-brake levers, SRAM X-ray grip shift, S-Works cold forged cranks, cheap wheelset. Hardly used condition, Sold

proflex.jpg

3) '91 Fisher CR-7, 16". Grey hard anodized alloy front triangle, black cr-mo rear triangle & rigid fork. Control Tech 1 1/4 stem, carbon riser bars, XT (M735) cranks & hubs, Ritchey Vantage Comp rims (36h), cheap v-brakes & levers. SS drivetrain with new 1/2 link chain (no tensioner required). Vg condition, Sold

CR-7.jpg

4) '91 Alpinestars Almega DX, 18" white & fluro yellow. Head tube has been repaired. Full Deore DX groupset, Ritchey vantage Comp rims. I estimate the bike has travelled about 100km! Sold

Almega-1.jpg

Re: 93 gt

tinker":1eo9z2zm said:
can you send photos of the bikes please,,, gt

You do realize that sending any of these bikes to the UK would cost at least 400 quid?

Arran":mhync88s said:
You do realize that sending any of these bikes to the UK would cost at least 400 quid?

In that case, you're just a bike tease. :D

Dave_H":bp7897d5 said:
Arran":bp7897d5 said:

In that case, you're just a bike tease. :D

I did state in the original post that you'd have to be 'really keen'. :)

P.S. I'm not willing to split the bikes, sorry.

However would a mate who lives in Melbourne be able to pick it up or would you be able to send it to one of the UK contingent who is temporarily in NZ?

boxxer":34ojchkz said:
However would a mate who lives in Melbourne be able to pick it up or would you be able to send it to one of the UK contingent who is temporarily in NZ?

Either option is do-able. I can actually get a bike to NZ very cost-effectively if need be.

Latest posts

Back