Rock Shox Mag20 1-1/4, XTR-STI and RD, XT-DX-brakes

stoppi_71

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello!

The following parts are for sale.

Insured Shipping from austria: 10 GBP for all small parts (more than one too), 14 GBP for the Rock Shox

Because easter is soon there's one item of the convolute free for each buyer ;)

Payment: Paypal (please as a gift, otherwise +5%) possible

more detailed Pictures: http://fotos.mtb-news.de/s/41572

1.) Rock Shox Mag 20 from 1992: 1-1/4 shaft, 225 mm long with 45 mm thread, good condition, the fork springs in and out again but I can't say anything about the inside ;) ......... sold

2.) Shimano XTR-M900 STI: excellent function, good optics, with protection ...... sold

3.) Shimano XTR-M900 rear derailleur: good condition, some scratches ...... sold

4.) Shimano DX- and XT-brakeset with XTR-pads (a shimano variety :roll: ): good condition and pads good for further miles .... sold

convolute: ITM stem (1-1/4, 130mm, 240g), Specialized bottle holder, black seatpost quick release, Shimano XT quick release for rear, Shimano bottom bracket 70/113 mm, 31.8 mm seatpost, Shimano XT-737 STI left shifter (3-speed)

Attachments

• Konvolut_02.JPG
    Konvolut_02.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 505
  • XT-DX-Bremsen_02.JPG
    XT-DX-Bremsen_02.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 505
  • XTR_SW_04.JPG
    XTR_SW_04.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 505
  • XTR_SW_03.JPG
    XTR_SW_03.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 505
  • XTR_STI_03.JPG
    XTR_STI_03.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 505
  • XTR_STI_04.JPG
    XTR_STI_04.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 505
  • Rock_Shox_04.JPG
    Rock_Shox_04.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 505
  • Rock_Shox_05.JPG
    Rock_Shox_05.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 505
Re:

@ Tc: The rear skewer would be a gift for those buying one of my parts. I don't believe that it would be economically just posting a single skewer to England but it would be a ringle ;)

@ signor cantilever: Shipping to italy would be no Problem, it would cost 16 Euro. It seems that the fork doesn't loose any preasure and if I push the fork down it comes immediately back. I don't have any shock-pump do take a look at the inner preasure ;)

The total sum including insured shipping would be 56 Euro. I think, this is a fair Price. You could pay with PayPal (please as a gift) or EU-Money Transfer.

Saluti a italia, Christoph :)

Re: Re:

perfect Chris, then it is mine, :D send me the Paypal payment details and I will send you my shipping informations.
...............sagen hallo zu dem schönen Österreich!
;)

stoppi_71":9pe8bfr1 said:
@ Tc: The rear skewer would be a gift for those buying one of my parts. I don't believe that it would be economically just posting a single skewer to England but it would be a ringle ;)

@ signor cantilever: Shipping to italy would be no Problem, it would cost 16 Euro. It seems that the fork doesn't loose any preasure and if I push the fork down it comes immediately back. I don't have any shock-pump do take a look at the inner preasure ;)

The total sum including insured shipping would be 56 Euro. I think, this is a fair Price. You could pay with PayPal (please as a gift) or EU-Money Transfer.

Saluti a italia, Christoph :)

Back