ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Probably been done before
But any examples of Quality rigid forks from 1992 / 1993?
Apart from Pace RC30 ?
Or syncros powerlite (was that early 90s?)

Last edited:
All good choices so Far..

There's Tange Struts and Switchblades as well to consider too. Out of all the above I would way P2's and Logic forks probabl offer you the best performance against cost though, all IMO of course :)

Last edited:
All good choices so Far..

There's Tange Struts and Switchblades as well to consider too. Out of all the above I would way P2's and Logic forks probably you the best performance against cost though, all IMO of course :)
Thanks
Any examples of the Logic forks ? I can’t seem to find any

Thanks
Any examples of the Logic forks ? I can’t seem to find any
No worries!

They were fitted as OEM to Bridgestone MTB from around MB-3 level upwards from memory, Look frames and of Course Ritchey.

They tend to crop up reasonably often for sale as well. I ran some on an old Rockhopper singlespeed years ago, they were indeed comfy and light :D

No worries!

They were fitted as OEM to Bridgestone MTB from around MB-3 level upwards from memory, Look frames and of Course Ritchey.

They tend to crop up reasonably often for sale as well. I ran some on an old Rockhopper singlespeed years ago, they were indeed comfy and light :D
Yes I had those on a Look Mi90 which Wim now has.
I have a very nice frame - a Bianchi Nth Columbus genius frame in Celeste - the stock forks would be Columbus genius but the race bike had rock shox Mag 21. I fancy something light and rigid, the Columbus are few and far between and the Ritchey I doubt would be available in Celeste. I guess I neutral Pace RC30 style or similar in silver would match.

Back