Sold Reduced - Ricci Italian (modern) audax bike - Now Sold

steveparry

Dirt Disciple
Sparkling - about 500 miles use; built for audax. Frame: 56cm (suit 5'9 - 6'2") Columbus SL steel originally imported by Ricci Cycles of Redruth. Ricci's engineer explained the frame would have been made by either Basso or Battaglin. Groupset: Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed throughout. Chainset 53/39 and cassette 13 - 26. Record chain. Mavic MA3 wheels. Schwalbe Blizzard tyres 700 x 25. Oval stem. Charge titanium saddle - v comfy and light! MKS pedals, Ale Italian alloy red toe clips (I bought these from the States as you can't buy them in Europe any more), red Christophe straps (from France). I'll throw in the computer and original unused (I think SKS) mudguards free. Slight chip on top tube and one stay. More photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve_parr ... 08/detail/ £550 collected. I'm in Bristol. If interested my mobile is: Steve

5006412072_a6ec11e8d1.jpg

5006103000_ea2d6b8eab.jpg

5005492115_89d343f9f0.jpg

Last edited:
I hate it when someone invariably pipes up with "if you split...", but...

...I'm looking for a set of wheels like that (especially if the hubs are Centaur) and I was just about to buy one of those saddles too. I'd probably take the cassette too.

Drop me a message if dismantling the bike looks likely.

Cheers
Alistair

Hi,

I might be interested in the frame and forks if you are splitting. do you have a price in mind thanks.

Back