Rc35 - how to remove blades

Err you do realise the legs are in the wrong way round?. The picture with the wheel shows the canti bosses to the outside. They should be to the inside, closest to the rim.

Edit - But in another picture they are correct so maybe you spotted the error.
I’m not sure what happened there. My husband is just putting the little one to bed but I’ll check when he’s back down. At least we haven’t refitted the forks on the bike yet. The wheel photo was the last one so it must be wrong.

You can get dropout alignment tools but they are expensive so best to get you local shop to do it. Personally I use a hub as well to set the legs.
I’ll take them to the shop next weekend. My Surly is currently there getting a service anyway. This whole thing started as I was looking for some handlebars in the garage to the surly and was reminded of the Roberts languishing behind all the other old bikes

You can get dropout alignment tools but they are expensive so best to get you local shop to do it. Personally I use a hub as well to set the legs.
I’ll take them to the shop next weekend. My Surly is currently there getting a service anyway. This whole thing started as I was looking for some handlebars in the garage to fiand was reminded of the Roberts languishing behind all the other old bikes

Back