RARE BIKES STOLEN SOUTH MANCHESTER - UPDATED!

Re: RARE BIKES STOLEN SOUTH MANCHESTER - PLEASE READ!

I hope the rest of the bikes are there too, seems its how he makes a living

Gorton is a right rough hole n all.

Good Luck Mr K

Bloody hell, i hope the OP has seen that gumtree ad and has passed it on to the police/or even better, arranged to pick up the bike and gone with twenty of his mates, thats definitely his bike!!

Spudly":3oyxr9oi said:
Bloody hell, i hope the OP has seen that gumtree ad and has passed it on to the police/or even better, arranged to pick up the bike and gone with twenty of his mates, thats definitely his bike!!

+1

By christ is this your Proflex ???? Been looking too like the above poster has ;)

I'd smash their faces in! Who ever is selling the Proflex knows where the other stuff is too.

Yes it is, i hope the reason the op hasnt replied is because he is collecting HIS bike back as we speak!

I m sure the proflex has the intense wheels fitted to it

Perp must be terrified of the consequences if he gets caught, lenient judge will prolly send him on cycling holiday to deal with all the stress.

It's all our fault for his sh1t life and lack of opportunities of course. Hope you get all your gear back OP.

Good luck getting them back dude- I've got my fingers crossed.

Very bad news indeed and fingers crossed that somehow you get the stuff back.

The various details that were posted up in good faith have been edited at Neil's request.

Back