Raleigh Ti 2000 M-trax

retrotrack

Retro Guru
Hi everyone, got a beautiful mid 90s Raleigh M-trax Ti 2000 mountain bike.

Frame is in great shape, absolutely no dings or dents, just a very small amount of surface rust to the seat-collar area and small amount of lacquer peel on the titanium tubes.

This bike has actually been ridden very little but sadly storage has taken its toll a little. All bearings run smoothly, nothing is stock or seized. Not quite sure what's up with the shifters (they don't shift) so need some attention. I did want to completely strip and rebuild this bike but I've got a Saracen which I need to finish. Looks to be original apart from saddle and rear tyre.

Quite a long time has been spend de-greasing this bike but I simply don't have the time to do strip everything and rebuild it. It's 90% clean, could do with going over with some GT85 and a tooth-brush!

Cable tensions needs adjusting in both brakes and gears indexing but other than that it's good to go.

Asking £155 posted to anywhere in the UK please :)

DSC_0398_zps7c696c9e.jpg

DSC_0399_zps342b6e1a.jpg

DSC_0401_zpsdd61a96b.jpg

DSC_0402_zpse88b7e03.jpg

DSC_0403_zps297e7a15.jpg

DSC_0405_zpsddf54bdf.jpg

DSC_0404_zps2671ef35.jpg

DSC_0406_zps5a08f44c.jpg

And I would have gotten away with it...

well spotted, took the crank bolts out a few weeks ago (when I was going to strip the whole bike) but forgot to put them back in for the pics. Original crank bolts now back in :)

Back