Purbecks Ride Sunday 23rd February

Pyro Tim

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all

Putting together another ride in the Purbecks, as the last one was badly attended due to wind and weather. The ground over there isn't holding up too badly, so it should be fine, no matter what the weather. (Maybe Mountain Mayhem should be held there...)

If it is wet and windy, we'll take the more sheltered route than last time!!!

Plan would be to meet at 10am ferry on Sandbanks side, so 10 minutes later or so on Studland side.

Up to 20 miles or so ride on the Purbecks side. Again, subject to weather. If not great, we'll do a shorter route.

It is hilly, so only bring a singlespeed if you have steel balls and are hard as nails. Rigid is fine, it's not particularly hard on your wrists.

Hope to see you there.

(Edited to Sunday now)

Re: Purbecks Ride Saturday 22nd February

Hi Tim,

I will not be able to make it as Saturdays are impossible for me :(

Cheers

GM :cool:

Flossyrockstar":3hztmqc8 said:
Working that Saturday otherwise i would be up for it if i was well enough.
poor excuse you long haired camp metal detectorist. Where's the commitment? :LOL:

no, locals can't do the week before, and I don't want it to be too close to the IoW ride, in the hope that some will attend both! Can't you work the weekend before or after? ;)

No one can swop with me, they are ALL doing stuff that weekend, hey ho I'm sure another ride will come up, but i am starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

Back