Post pub + ebay = dangerous

I was guilty of this on friday night, a few bottles of rose wine, and about half a case of fosters gold, and i was awoken saturday morning, to a confirmation email, for having won, and paid for a old Harmon Kardon AVR10 pro-logic reciever, the same as i used to have years ago!

Shouldnt really have bought it as my car tax is due this month on the daily, and i was hoping to have done a few runs at york dragway with the weekend toy, but no monies for fuel now :LOL:

Never mind post pub - with smartphones we're not even safe while we're still in the pub. I was in Aviemore for a riding weekend once, weather was shocking so we went to the pub instead, by the end of the afternoon we'd bought an old Peugeot tandem.

Smartphones are definately a danger in their own right. Between this site and eBay, thanks to my iPhone I have had box after box of parts for my build turn up without even leaving the sofa! A couple of purchases were made while I was on the sh!tter at work and at least one part was bought while I was propping up the bar in my local. :?

I'm struggling to think which ebay's weren't done whilst having a 5minute break downstairs :LOL:

G

northerndave":1xu0jeti said:
ishaw":1xu0jeti said:
Thought about that yo myself but much too rich for me, though with the kit left on it I'd consider it more of a bargain than others I've seen in that condition recently. Had I not moved recently I'd have considered it, but now I must live a frugal life.

There can't be that many yos left in circulation now you've bought them all.

Oh, that one went too rich for me too. My new one was a gator fade at just over £250. Think it's going to be one in one out on this one though.

Will one of you get drunk soon & sell me a Yo please?

Tc

Back