Post pub + ebay = dangerous

Last time I got drunk and then went on the internet...I ended up marrying someone in another country :LOL:

bought 2 kestrels off ebay whilst in drink................

no regrets, cheered me up when I needed it :)

RBG

I think every purchase/sale I've made on here have been under the influence of Alcohol.

I'm already two bottles of wine in, now, and looking at rusty old DeKerf's and stuff... :shock:

I have won my little Fat with 24" rear wheel…
I have sweared to my girl friend that I stopped to buying bike…

…until I bid on it.

In the morning, I didn't remember what I said to her… :D

Not drunk but if I search for something and there's one ending in a minute or two I just seem to have to bid. It also seems that the only ones I win are collection only and then I look on the map to see where and have to plan a weekend around collecting the thing. So far done this with 1 bike 2 frames and all sorts of other stuff.

I bough this 1981 Grandstand Mini Munchman:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120945685...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1089

I paid straight away and then explained to the guy that I had no recollection of bidding on it, at that point I also asked if the thing even worked.

The thing arrived in great condition, I bought and fitted batteries, all working great. Tried to re sell twice via Ebay, no buyers DAMN !!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ishaw":3rq9ogi7 said:
Thought about that yo myself but much too rich for me, though with the kit left on it I'd consider it more of a bargain than others I've seen in that condition recently. Had I not moved recently I'd have considered it, but now I must live a frugal life.

There can't be that many yos left in circulation now you've bought them all.

Oh, that one went too rich for me too. My new one was a gator fade at just over £250. Think it's going to be one in one out on this one though.

Back