PLANET X ZEBDI MK5 RASTA TRIALS BIKE 26"

LEON556677

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1115738/

Here's the pic link as the pics are already uploaded there.

Planet X mk5 Jamaican zebdi frame in excellent condition, no dents, no nasty scrapes you'd usually get on a trials bike.

Echo sl disc forks (These do have a crack above the disc mount, obviously they're not going to last that long, but you know this now and you can get decent used forks for £20 upwards)

Diamondback hubs on Alex DX32 rims with black spokes, front hub does have some rattle, rear is perfect, has singlespeed kit/cog/tensioner, tyres are 2.35 f & r with a decent amount of tread left.

Cranks are brand new Shimano deore hollowtech with bb, bashguard (unmarked) and 22t ring, Base platform pedals.

Planet X 80mm stem (mint)

Dmr wing bar handlebars (mint)

Avid SD5 brake levers.

Rear disc is a Hayes HMX-1 cable disc, front is an Avid bb5 cable disc, they're not amazing & could both do with a bit of a clean up/fine tuning but it's all there.

Spank grips, mini seat with seat clamp.

It's a cheap cheerful bike to get you going, I've listed the issues it has, I just don't need it anymore so someone else can put it to use.

Any questions just let me know, I would trade for a normal mountain bike, nothing bmx or dirt jump/DH specific.

Cash on collection, I could meet local to me., but I'm really not up for posting it/having a courier collect it (has to be fully wrapped up)

I'll take £90 if someone on here collects.

Back