• Mind your own business you sicko!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
OK.

So I went out in Lycra shorts for the first time this summer the day before yesterday (been in baggies or tights up until now) and decided I'd better do something about the old leg moss.
I can't be doing with hairy carpets sticking out the bottom of Lycra, so it had to be done.

(Think it's a bit of a fetish....but cycling's such a good excuse :shock: )

Anyway, just out of curiosity, I wondered what other people do. Hair or not? and if not how do you rid yourself of it.
Personally I use the wife's excavator thingy cos I can't be doing with stubble and wax is too messy. I also go all the way up. :shock: cos hairy shorts look even more stupid. :D

Bit of an odd one really, but it is retro.......Lycra and shaved legs an all. ;)

PS. I did a Google search for 'hairy shorts' hoping to add a witty photo.
I won't make that mistake again! :shock: :shock: :oops:

Pickle here will share in your fantasies.

I used to BITD, but honestly can't be arsed now. :)
Stops those awkward moments at paties when someone notices you shave your legs to.. :?

gump":2xpvwig3 said:

Stops those awkward moments at paties when someone notices you shave your legs to.. :?

That's half the fun. I've had folks convinced I work as a female impersonator on more then one occasion. :D

gump":3d6np5c7 said:

He He He! :LOL:

Shaving is the way to go ;)

Warm up balm goes in easier, cuts heal quicker and allows mud to wash off in a flash :D

Back