Paul derailleur / Race Face Turbine / Cook Bros Racing crank

Radical_53

Dirt Disciple
I'd like to sell some parts I still have lying around.

The first thing is a Paul rear derailleur. It is anodized blue, has been ridden but is still in great shape. Technically and optically a great part. If someone is interested, I do still have the original sales receipt :)

The other part is a nice pair of Race Face cranks. They are more of a light, turquoise like blue color. They have been ridden also and got some small marks and nicks from those rides. Nothing too serious as the pictures should show. If anyone likes some more details, just let me know. They are 175mm long and take standard chainrings, 110mm 5-hole pattern.

I'd like to see 260€ / 220 pounds for the derailleur and 140€ / 115 pounds for the cranks. I do have a verified Paypal account and I can ship these items worldwide. I will only use insured and trackable services, prices depending on destination.
If there's anything else you might want to know, just ask :)

The parts are still available, so if someone's interested and maybe wants to talk about the price, just let me know.

I'd also like to sell this pair of Cook cranks. The logo is lightly rubbed and ist has some smaller scuffs here and there. I can't use it myself as it definetly requires a long bb axle, something around 120mm which I don't have.

They come with the spacers for the small ring and the matching longer bolts. The price I thought of was 180€ or 150 pounds.

I may also sell a quite nice wheel set. It has a purple Ringlé Superbubba hub in the front and a 95 Hugi rear hub. Both rims are Mavic 121 ceramic, the set has 36 straight gauge DT spokes in the front and in the back.
Adds up to a weight of 2066g, the rim coating is not very rough anymore, yet not chipped anywhere.

I'd like to see 160€ or 130 pounds for these.

All parts are still available. If you're interested and concerned about the price or anything alike, just let me know.

Still available! ;)

I do have something else to sell as I found a better match for my current build.

Up for sale is at least one of my two White Brothers forks. One is an XC-4, the other an AT-4. Both haven't been ridden much after the last service and are in great shape, optically and technically alike.
Differences: The XC-4 has no disc tabs and 70mm of travel, the AT-4 has IS disc tabs and 90mm of travel.
Both fit older frames very nicely as they have an "efficient" axle to crown height.

I'd like to see 180€ or 155 pounds for one of them.

Back