Parts For a Yo-Eddy

Cass

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I'm in need of the following for my soon arriving Yo-Eddy.

1" Silver or black Chris King No-Thread Headset

29.4 seatpost - Silver/black

Flite Saddle

Suntour XC Pro 8 Speed thumb shifters.

1" rigid forks, silver or black, anyone have any recommendations? Does anyone know what length forks a 97 Yo-Eddy was designed for. The frame is 97 but it's still 1" as opposed to the later 97 1 1/8" apparently.

1" Ahead stem, prefereably silver/black 90mm.

Cheers

Cass

1" Rigid Forks for your Yo

I just purchased a set of custom forks for my Yo from Waltworks. Walt is a good guy and will hook you up. The attached link will take you to his site where he has a picture of my Yo with the Waltworks forks installed. Have a look. If you double click on the picture you can get it to zoom in as well. - Steve
http://waltworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/yo-forks.html

Thanks Steve, I had been looking at your bike recently, I may get in contact with them, how much did they cost and how long did they take, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm also looking for something I can use for now, I expect the frame to turn up next week and would like to get riding it to see if it's going to fit, it may be too big and a S/M could be a better fit.

Incidentally, it's the same colour as yours.

Cheers

Cass

Wait time is about 5 weeks for forks from Walt

Walt has a wait time of about 5 weeks for the forks which is pretty fast for custom forks. Prices are posted on his site, I think it was around $275 USD.
Cheers,
Steve

if it does turn out to be to big (hope it's not) then give me a shout if you are going to pass it on ;)

looking forward to some piccies :cool:

I have a 1" rigid fork from a Bontrager Privateer, would that suit the Yo? And let me know what steerer length you need, I'll whip out the tape measure.

It is in the characteristic Bonty Olive green. I was looking to get a Bontrager frame some time ago but decided for the longer top tube Kona instead and it has sat in the shed since.

Enjoy!!

Back