Noleen NR2 and NR4 Shocks from proflex 857

SantaCruzBlur

Devout Dirtbag
Up for grabs is a Noleen NR2 and NR4 Shocks from my proflex 857

nr2.JPG

nr4.JPG

Both shocks a lacking a little on damping department, but the NR4 is better than the NR2!

£20 delivered for the NR2

£35 delivered for the NR4 - including the shock cover.

The NR2 doesn't have a conical end does it - therefore not for an 857 (wihtout an adaptor at least)?

Hi
At the risk of sounding a little thick!!!
Can anyone tell me if either/both of these are compatible with an 856 and a pair of Vector 2's????
Also is the damping issue sortable i.e can they be topped up with oil or are they sealed???

Cheers
Cary

Keewee":10icj296 said:
Hi
At the risk of sounding a little thick!!!
Can anyone tell me if either/both of these are compatible with an 856 and a pair of Vector 2's????
Also is the damping issue sortable i.e can they be topped up with oil or are they sealed???

Cheers
Cary

I "think" the NR4 will fit an 856 - i'll check at the weekend as I have an 856 frame in the shed.

not sure about the vectors.

I belive the shocks can be re-built/topped up with oil! - just dont quote me on that.

Ok cool
Let me know how u get on!!!!! If it fits would u consider a discount if i took both, based on front possibly not fitting and damping issue??

Cary

Keewee":9z9juoge said:
Ok cool
Let me know how u get on!!!!! If it fits would u consider a discount if i took both, based on front possibly not fitting and damping issue??

Cary

sure thing.

Latest posts

Back