Marzoke 1in ahead (long steerer!) forks

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
6May073.jpg

6May072.jpg

6May071.jpg

Marzoke suspension forks. Long 1in ahead fork steerer (I'll edit with actual length). Could probably benefit from a service, but feel ok as they are. £49posted

Couple of quick questions (he says having actually engaged his brain before posting this time)... :D

Will these take cantilevers?
What length travel are they?
If the intended recipient bike currently has a 1" threaded headset them presumably it'll just be a case of changing to a threadless headset to fit these?

Thanks for putting up with the bonehead questions :)

Paddy

Will these take cantilevers? THERES CANTI MOUNTS, but you'll need to find a bolt on hanger for the brake cable (check the pic). I might have 1, i'll check

What length travel are they? 50MM
If the intended recipient bike currently has a 1" threaded headset them presumably it'll just be a case of changing to a threadless headset to fit these? FOR THREADLESS FORKS YOU'LL NEED A THREADLESS HEADSTEM & STEM.

scant":1o7e6rr6 said:
Will these take cantilevers? THERES CANTI MOUNTS, but you'll need to find a bolt on hanger for the brake cable (check the pic). I might have 1, i'll check

What length travel are they? 50MM
If the intended recipient bike currently has a 1" threaded headset them presumably it'll just be a case of changing to a threadless headset to fit these? FOR THREADLESS FORKS YOU'LL NEED A THREADLESS HEADSTEM & STEM.

Already using a converter with a threadless stem on a 1" threaded steerer rigid fork at the moment so I'm covered there, just need to change the headset for a threadless 1" jobbie.

If you've got a hanger to enable use of canti's them I'm definately in for 2nd dibs :)

Cheers

Paddy

Canti hangers still available from Marzocchi/Windwave... I just bought one two weeks ago from UK Bike Store. It's not listed on the website but an email or phone call will get you sorted. 02392 528932

Part no is 850580 - £11.50

Back