MacRetro Trading Post

Mr Panda":1yziyko4 said:
Right so - embdy have a 26.8mm silver seatpost they wanna sell me cheap for the Splatter Cone?

:?:
Got a Kalloy, silver. Plenty o scratches tho. Can bring to the Ben if interested, or post if urgent.

mikee":c0mzhzdv said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bankrupt-surplus/m.html?category=58089&cmd=ViewItem&ih=007&item=170383755611&rd=1&sspagename=WDVW&_trksid=p4340.l2562

this lot have them for 8 quidish

Pah!

....so how about a set of roadie campagnolo deep drop brake calipers then ? eh? eh?

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
zigzag":372arj3q said:
Mr Panda":372arj3q said:
Right so - embdy have a 26.8mm silver seatpost they wanna sell me cheap for the Splatter Cone?

Got a Kalloy, silver. Plenty o scratches tho. Can bring to the Ben if interested, or post if urgent.

ooooh yeah - swap for the maggies :cool:

Mr Panda":2xgatz2i said:
zigzag":2xgatz2i said:
Mr Panda":2xgatz2i said:

ooooh yeah - swap for the maggies :cool:
Dealio!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stumpjumper

Hi Guys
I am now in Balloch, outside of Glasgow with my 88 Stumpy if anyone is interested in it. I am here till the weekend. The adds on the previous page. Otherwise I will take her home and ride it for a few more years ;)
Kaiser, I have that Peugeot roadie frame and cranks, brakes mechs etc in my van to drop off to you at some stage this week. I know its been a long time but this is my first trip south for a long while.
I will drop you a line about directions/time.

Jamie

Jamie, longshot.... would you swap for a wee racer frame, forks, seatpost, pedals, stem, headset, bars, seat, more kids? Failing that take it home and let me know when you are selling it next time.

Also if you are swinging by the A9 on your way back can we meet to give you that trailerbike? I need an excuse to visit tiso's new store at perth.

Back