MacRetro Trading Post

clockworkgazz":2h2k1ot7 said:
looks like a really nice bike for the money

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... escription

cumbernauld
Noticed that at the start of week, thought about it as a donor, but aside from the 600 rear mech, was trying to figure out what the rest of the kit was, eg. No tricolors on the brakes, so not 600.

PS. Pink cable, you've either got it or you haven't.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
he does say it is full 600 (in the questions) but I couldn't tell you it was even if it came up and slapped me on the puss :oops:

donor bike for what? Looks like a nice frame in it's own right?

Ooh never noticed the questions when I last looked, and I suppose if I squint I can maybe make out a tricolor on the front brake, although he does say 'the gear' is 600, which could be a non-bikey's way of referring to just the rear mech?

Frame's too small for me anyway, but I'd recycle some of the parts onto my Trek.

Long shot but I'll try on here first, Im looking for a pair of Project 2's with a 1" threaded steerer and I (think) non-suspension correct.

RobMac":ehw9vdrt said:
Long shot but I'll try on here first, Im looking for a pair of Project 2's with a 1" threaded steerer and I (think) non-suspension correct.

me too rob ;) i'll keep an eye out :cool:

Back