MacRetro Trading Post

well today I bought this...

shoreline_910.jpg

So that means I need to reduce the herd...
Karma KHS Montana Pro is up for grabs (frame and forks). it comes with a stronglight headset (was new) with an other brands crown race - if you don't want that fine I'll remove it, but if you do want it I'd like a 1-1/8 aheadset for my new steed - nothing special just working will do, prefer silver.

KHS is a 15inch I believe and looked like this at the last build...
ba66dce1.jpg

it's worth buying just for how big it makes your cock look. :shock: :D

The Ken":4slbpp7q said:

shoreline_910.jpg

Karma KHS Montana Pro is up for grabs (frame and forks). it comes with a stronglight headset (was new) with an other brands crown race - if you don't want that fine I'll remove it, but if you do want it I'd like a 1-1/8 aheadset for my new steed - nothing special just working will do, prefer silver.

ba66dce1.jpg

So whats the plan with the marin then? What can it do that the gt can't?

Btw think kaiser was looking for some of those red panaracer tyres if your selling them ;)

The Ken":9kv18ars said:

shoreline_910.jpg

ba66dce1.jpg

TK, I almost bought that, especially when it went down to £45 posted. Would have been for my youngest daughter but it would have been 2 or 3 years before she's big enough for it, so it would have just been in "storage" till then. Maybe by the time she's grown, you might be ready to sell it. ;)

I've not long finished building a Wolf Ridge for my oldest so if you have any questions just ask. Don't know if you'll be keeping the coil-shock, I replaced the one on the Wolf Ridge with a Rockshox SID, so if you need a spare :cool: .
Hopefully you'll be able to remove the shock mounting bolts/spacers without a problem if the seller has had it apart.

I'll have a look for the info I found about the shock mountings and bolts I found on the web, as I had to replace the spacers at the rear end of shock.

Back