MacRetro Trading Post

If someone can take it from me that's fine or I can hold frame until you'll be in Glasgow and feel free to collect by occasion anytime. I believe you stay in a half way?

The Ken":2kr7hw78 said:
Almost new Tektro vee levers - I'll take these please

How long is the xlite seatpost?

No problem, X-lite is about 250mm to insertion point. Don't have suitable forks I'm afraid TK, all what I have are 175mm steerer the longest.

I shall take everything anyway :)

Radoslaw":oe41btvg said:
If someone can take it from me that's fine or I can hold frame until you'll be in Glasgow and feel free to collect by occasion anytime. I believe you stay in a half way?

If its any good I can pick it up and deliver it when we meet at the Arran doo ;)

Going to sort thru my stuff and get selling but got a load of crap that im going to karma, passing on the love- thanks again rado for the pedals.

First up is some unbranded black hubbed wheels araya rims 7 speed cassette seem true enough regrease would prob be worth while but good for a run around bike. Think they came off of the muddy fox pathfinder. Free if we hand over or pay the postage if you want.

Black lx hubbed wheels, pretty sure they are mavic 231 rims red nipples and in ok condition, but alas one of the wheels has a broken spoke, again free or pay postage.

black lx hub'd wheels for me gazz please :cool: :cool:

i have just the thing for them :cool: happy to wait or pay postage if there in yer way ;)

Back