MacRetro Trading Post

clockworkgazz":15qd24xk said:
zigzag":15qd24xk said:
kaiser":15qd24xk said:
Anyone interested in a slice of MacRetro history? :p

Ford Focus for sale, very cheap need some work :)
The upholstery was never the same after Gazz sheltered in it at 10UTB ;)

Tis true but I'm sure I got most of the skid marks out ;)

This guy didn't....

Attachments

• news.jpg
    news.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 201
Gents, I need get rid with some stuff, so some karma and some cheap stuff up at GT collection only. If anyone interested dibs here and I'll bring to Glentress.

Almost new Tektro vee levers
Two (not pictured) tyres black smoke dart and red lining fire xc pro. Both used but some life left in.
Wellgo pedals in old shimano style, light play but spinning smothly
Sugino forged cranks, 175, drive side thread where bolt tight kranks is stripped so crank puller can't be used. Non drive side is flared from inside but no play when tight. Could be used on some hack.

Two frames:
GT Karakoram, True temper GTX tubing, singlespeed suitable now as rear hanger missing unless you can find one. I didn't even bother. Some scratches to the paint but otherwise nice, no dents, dings, rust and no chain slap or suck. Comes with GT seat clamp and dia compe 990 u-brake
£15
Purple Ricochet, frame sound but is a fairly deep chainsuck there. Can supply suitable cro-mo forks with frame for free if needed.
£15
Both frames in size 16

LX500 cranks, (M500) Middle ring bit worn, otherwise nice £10
Answer alumilite. Hardcore retro riser. As new condition. Wall looks like 3-4mm thick and bar seems to take any abuse. £10
STX RC RD, paid tenner for new jockeys so £10 for this. Can take jockeys and give you for free
X-lite seatpost 26.8 £8
BBB 27.2 seatpost 400mm long £8
Two 36 hole wheels worth hubset: NOS DX front and XT732 back, used but nice condition Print slightly faded £20 for both.

dsc0740.jpg

dsc0741b.jpg

dsc0742v.jpg

[/img]

can you hold on to the bars and the purple Ricochet for me -If you're coming to GT I would love to get a look at the condition

Also what forks do you have available? I need Ahead forks with an a-c of 390 and steerer around 200 - willing to pay

GT Karakoram, True temper GTX tubing, singlespeed suitable now as rear hanger missing unless you can find one. I didn't even bother. Some scratches to the paint but otherwise nice, no dents, dings, rust and no chain slap or suck. Comes with GT seat clamp and dia compe 990 u-brake
£15

If it's okay with Rado I'd like this frame but I'm not going to Glentress meet :(

Is there any chance that one of you guys could pick it up off Rado at Glentress and I'll get it later ?

I'm near Tillicoultry so if anyones passing my neck of the woods after Glentress and wouldn't mind dropping the frame off to me that would be great.

Michael.

Back