MacRetro Trading Post

Awesome. I think they've cost more than £240 new. Have nothing to use with these though.

Anyone interested in a slice of MacRetro history? :p

Ford Focus for sale, very cheap need some work :)

kaiser":3w4s6ku4 said:

The upholstery was never the same after Gazz sheltered in it at 10UTB ;)

zigzag":3agnpada said:
kaiser":3agnpada said:

Tis true but I'm sure I got most of the skid marks out ;)

Mr Panda":27n7iihg said:
kaiser":27n7iihg said:

Estate or hatch? What work?

5 Door hatch, bodywork has character for a 2000(X) :) engine is good 1.6 zetec at 92000m, front suspension needs looked at possible new shocks, its sitting a bit low. Brakes could do with a clean and free as it sat for 3 weeks. I reckon with the suspension looked at you've still got a good unfussy runner for a good few years, very cheap to run and quite a nice drive too! I've had it for about 7 years and have no quibbles about moving it on to someone I know. Oh and tax runs out this month MOT'd till Augustish.

clockworkgazz":16hvada7 said:
zigzag":16hvada7 said:
kaiser":16hvada7 said:

Tis true but I'm sure I got most of the skid marks out ;)

Indeed very hard to get rubber off of cloth. This car is steeped in history, that bump on the top? Velos decapitated Raleigh. That blemish on the boot? Jimi's big beartrap pedal. That ghostly silhouette? Gazzes sweaty muddy boady!

kaiser":2uqo4b90 said:
Indeed very hard to get rubber off of cloth. This car is steeped in history, that bump on the top? Velos decapitated Raleigh. That blemish on the boot? Jimi's big beartrap pedal. That ghostly silhouette? Gazzes sweaty muddy boady!

.........so its a giveaway then :LOL:

Salsa looks like it might be for the chop as the SS option is just a bit to much for my decrepid joints these days, give me a shout if it floats your boat whole or frame and ill think about prices etc, want to keep it just to look at but need to get rid of the ones that are not getting used. Indeed the stumpie and the black fat could also be available so let me know.....

Latest posts

Back