MacRetro Trading Post

Sus fork :oops:
Anyone :)
Something modern :oops:

Or swop the rudy inc purple pulsar hubs for a nice sus frame/fork :? :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a Univega Alpina 500 frame size 22" for sale or trade. Currently built but will be stripped. Looking for some decent suspension forks eg Z2's, disc brakes and or disc compatible wheels. I believe I need to state a price despite having no idea so say £50?

Attachments

• Univega 500 a.JPG
    Univega 500 a.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 112
I also have 2 other frames/bikes for sale or trade:

An immaculate Gary Fisher Wahoo 19.5" say £50:

And a nice Girls Specialized Rockhopper 24 say £80:

Attachments

• 19.5 wahoo.JPG
    19.5 wahoo.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 108
  • Rockhopper 24.JPG
    Rockhopper 24.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 108
big.eck":2oyeh426 said:
m730 wheels just south of the border £20 :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mountain-Bike-Rim ... 2c5c8ede88

Cheers for that Eck,you have you eye on the ball as usual :cool:
These will complete the Rudy project i think :? though they look like they need a full service and autosol ,probably need truing as well,fingers crossed they should turn out as good as the rest of the groupset is looking.

:D happy bunny indeed :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Everytime I see that rockhopper I think I'll buy it now for a year or two down the line when my daughter will fit it. Lovely bike but I'm all out of storage. (and money)

Back