MacRetro Trading Post

Hi all
I forgot to mention in the post above the frame is for karma, dont want anything for it.
Jamie

it looks too big for both your short arses :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i have quite a few roadbike bits i can offer up for karma too , nothing flash but all working :cool:

and i'm after some cheap or karma brake levers for my roadbike (the double levers so i can sit up and brake) :cool:

Peugeot

Hi guys
The frame is 56cm centre to centre, bot seat tube and top tube.
The stuff on it looks original and is sachs huret rear mech, 400ex front mech weinmen 500 brakes and what looks like sachs huret shifters. The headset and bottom bracket seem fine which is a good thing as they can be a weird sizing on these french machines.
Sorry big eck, I dont have any of the brakes your after but I will keep my eye out. I tend not to keep too many bits lying about these days, a couple of full gruppo's but thats about it. Oh and a few frames in the loft ;)
This one was saved from the crusher last week at the metal recyclers. Its not my style of roadie but there seemed nothing wrong with it and could clearly be easily recycled and put back into use. Such a waste to crush it.
I new it was too big (everything is) but thought someone might want it. These were/are well built and well riding frames.
Also being a roadie at heart I like to tempt some of you from the darkside ;)

Jamie

I'm already tempted to the dark side jamie :D I kinda need a replacement for my fixed wheel as its a tad too small this would be ideal but be warned it will be hipsterfied :oops: well kinda.

Hipster

Hipster or not at least it will be used and not crushed.
If you want to hipster it all flouro and fixed and ride round playing polo......then each to their own ;)
It is French so does that make you even hipper with the hipsters? :LOL:

Jamie

Back