"M A V I C" rim decals

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Does anyone know what font the older style mavic rim decals used? Or know where to get some for not a lot of money? I mean the ones that had a letter between each spoke so the word ran around the rim, not the rim model decal. like the one in the pic (although that one has them all together)

thanks!

Attachments

• mavic2.gif
    mavic2.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 646
Re:

Forgotton how beautiful those old 80s Mavic decals were. Had them on my whippy Vitus.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

anyone with a vinyl printer/cutter can do those. look up local vehicle graphics companies.... they will knock you a few sets out for a few quid.

Re:

These Mavic letters but spaced one each between spoke holes are a mystery ( compared to the letters in "bunches")

generally the pic you show is seen on high end SSC models ( service special courses)

I got these on a track bike ( from a pro) but have not been able to know if they were special or not !

Thanks! I remember a mate had some "M A V I C" stickers separated between spokes about 25 years ago, when wheels were proper wheels :LOL:

I'm looking for something like the wolber stickers as seen on these wheels that I sold a couple of years ago:

DSCN0011_zps8b415a9c.jpg

I'll see if my local vinyl letter place can do something for not too much money

Back