LITTLE THIEVING BA$@%#DS!!!!!!!

Serge bike junky

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
little shits broke into my garage on friday night & stole my FSR DS & chameleon. :cry: bikes were stolen from Daventry in Northants.

FSR was the one below with manitou x-vert ti's, black raceface cranks, black hope hubs & hope brakes.

chameleon is small, lime green, with orange Z1 bam's, middleburn cranks, blue bulb hubs with 521 rims.

i know it's a long shot but if anyone sees or gets offered any of these could you grab the guy & hold onto him until i get there with my pliers & blowtorch :twisted: ! i can't tell you how much i want to catch these little fu@#%!!! :evil:

anyway, if anyone does happen to spot anything that might be one of my bikes.......................

Attachments

• ds.jpg
    ds.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,463
Can't say anything that will help with the pain but I'll put FSR and Chameleon as Saved Searches on My Ebay account and will keep an eye open.

Get yourself a punch bag and take it out man! You will get so fit! And ready for when you find them :twisted:

Yeah thats crap .... Sorry to hear it

What I find so creepy is the fact that the arseholes must actually stalk you to know they are there ....

Bas@ards !! :twisted:

Look on the local Gumtree, and if you've got a local car boot sale go there too. Is there a local pub where these things get sold too?
Bastards. I used to get burgaled quite a lot before I had my little mate Lucky (see left). They don't come round any more.

i know this wont help but this week in lowestoft the tiny pi55 hole town where i live 8 bikes have been stolen we havn't had many for a while then bang we get loads taken in a oner last time t was a group of forign people with a van stealing them then taking them 25 miles down the road to norwch to sell at the sunday giant carboot :evil: :evil: insidently i hope they die mate and you get your bikes back

if i catch em they'll wish they were dead :evil: !!

they even tried coming back last night at 4 o'clock but they'd legged it by the time i got outside.

hope none of yours were taken CK.

Sorry to hear that buddy, little pikey f**kers :evil:

Cut their hands and feet off if you catch them :!:

Konaglider":357g672b said:
Sorry to hear that buddy, little pikey f**kers :evil:

The E.U. Has decided that you are no longer alowed to use the word "pikey"
You are now to refer to them as "Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travelers" ;)

Back