Judy FSX BIN

Those aren't the original legs though as they are pressed into the crown/steerer. Also, the hardware while be ti throughout no? Should the lower bolts be rusting like that if they are Ti?

Says canti only, but its missing the brake hanger pc.
Together with the lack of ti and wrong crown, it looks like a lash up. .

bryanus":181wjy51 said:
Those aren't the original legs though as they are pressed into the crown/steerer. Also, the hardware while be ti throughout no? Should the lower bolts be rusting like that if they are Ti?

Yes, the original crown was bolted on. However, the pair I used to have which had Englund carts did not have Ti bolts at the bottom. The bolts on this set look very similar, so I would guess they were the bolts which came with the cartridges.

DoctorRad":18pne4yv said:
bryanus":18pne4yv said:

Yes, the original crown was bolted on. However, the pair I used to have which had Englund carts did not have Ti bolts at the bottom. The bolts on this set look very similar, so I would guess they were the bolts which came with the cartridges.

now as you said that, I checked my Judys XC Englunds and bingo, they look also the same :)

Back