Jerky's bike jumble! Reduced! any thing left ebay next week!

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Still got the following bits on offer, some prices lowered! Still open to negotiaition!

=========================================
The Explosif Range
STA70291.jpg

STA70301.jpg

More detailed pics available on request.

1-Explosif frame 19" 1993 black silver fade. £70 reduced or offers
Includes LX (?) BB
Includes New decal set produced by Gil M
Condition :previous owner reduced height of seatube extension currently concealed by seat collar, but it isnt the neatest effort underneath. Paintwork Is "OK" a few paint chips from years of use. A few small dents that have previously been filled. Decals scruffy When i got it i had planned to get it tidied up and resprayed but I never got around to it.

STA70294.jpg

3- Kona Velocity,c£5 reduced
Condition Grubby below the tidal mark, excellent above it-no stickers or top cap.

5- XTR M900 Rear mech £35 sold, pending payment
VGC a few minor scratches on alu parts.

6- XT Thumbies £35 sold pending payment
A few scratches on dial but more than usable.

STA70286.jpg

9- LX front mech 28.6mm bottom pull £5 reducedVGC

photo to follow
13- Diacompe SS7 levers spares/repairs Right hand lever OK, Left hand missing return spring £5 offers

The Oh my gosh how rare! section
STA70290.jpg

STA70302.jpg

STA70317.jpg

STA70319.jpg

STA70320.jpg

They are a bit dusty but the paint work is Very good condition with only the odd small scratch from storage. They have been mounted to my explosif for other Photo's but never ridden on.

More piccies available on request
15- 1993 ish Kona Joe Murray Z-link suspension forks £300 or offers- Very good condition, mounted to bike but never used, a few scratches from storage Never had decals on. Supplied with brand new courtesy of Gil_M decals. Elastomers good -not cracked but could do with a soak to rejuevenate them.

These are probably amongst the rarest items produced by Kona and as such I have absolutely no idea what to ask for them. So if i were to say £300 or offers... lets face it when will you see another set for sale.

Dont hold back on the offers!
Spares box clear out
STA70295.jpg

16- XT M737 Cranks £25
Fair condition, tapers should have some life left.

17- XT outer chain rings (off M737) 2x (1x 44T 1x 42T if i recall) £5 each reduced

18- XT (?) Mid chain ring (off M737) £ 5 reduced

Cheaper stuff

STA70304.jpg

19- amoeba stem VGC £5 sold pending payment

STA70305.jpg

20- VGC Deore V brakes & pads £5 (1 wheels worth) sold pending payment

STA70305.jpg

21- Tektro V's & pads £3 (1 wheels worth) sold pending payment

STA70306.jpg

22- Modern LX "mega 9" front mech top pull 31.8mm £8

The Blue Collection
STA70282.jpg

STA70284.jpg

23- Middleburn RS1/2 chainset 5 arm MTB standard (110BCD), Designed for tripple rings, been used as a double. I think the blue rings a middleburn, although its not marked. Tapers good a little mark from chain lodging between drive crank and outer ring, outer ring V worn. on the whole very shiny! 175mm £45 reduced sold pending payment

STA70088.jpg

24- Fred Salmon Brake booster, very stylish... ultra retro cool! (dont argue with me, im very attached to the leaping fish and will be very sad to see them go) £30 reduced

STA70285.jpg

25- Real brake levers, V or canti not NOS but pretty close!Excellent condition £35reduced

(See above) More images to follow!
26- Club roost Ibeam 1 1/8th A head stem... logo been rubbed off years ago (by me ...sorry guys :( ) other wise VGC £8reduced

the "pay the postage and its yours" corner!

STA70309.jpg

27- Shimano V lever

STA70310.jpg

28-Shimano Exage 300 LX rear mech with red jockey wheel gone, shimano jobby in its place.

30- old lever off a 93/94 kona (diacompe?) with bent adjuster

Open to offers please dont hold back, its got to go to make room for something new..erm old...erm retro...you know what i mean!

Paypal accepted although i may ask you to cover fees, prefer cheque/PO/Bank transfer

Postage not included by default but can be argued over.

Yes XT thumbies are 7 marked + 8th hidden, they are original to the explosif which was 3X8.

To all that have PM'd if i havnt done so already, i will respond during the day

(i need something to do at work!)

Perhim, ive not recieved a PM (or an MP for that matter) from you yet?

Jez, Pm on way in a moment.

Neill, I shall check tonight

Mousemat, PM replied to... will send another one as i forgot to mention something :)

Dr S, PM replied to

Back