Identify the Klein on Seinfeld

mkaavin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
One thing that just popped in to my mind:

Is there anyone on this forum who knows what type of Klein that was hanging on the wall in Seinfelds apartment? The green one remember?

I always believed that it was a Pinnacle but now I have seen pictures of both Mountain Klein and Rascal in the same color.

Anyone knows? For some reason I feel that I need to know......

:D

Regardless of how much fun it is to have someone google something for you, it did not return any conclusive results.

The next link to the Mtbr discussion thread, has both Rascal and Pinnacle as possible answers.

What I was hoping for is that there had been a previous discussion in here about this before and that one of the true Klein experts on this forum had reached a conclusion based on hard facts.

listen to what Carsten said in the first link of the google search, because it doesn't get more definitive than that when it comes to kleins

you're welcome

This is Carsten's comment:

"it was a Pinnacle not a Rascal. "

This can of course be related to my poor english or maybe even my communication skills but what I was hoping for was a more spesific explenation that points out certain characteristics of the frame that might be conclusive.

However I'm quite sure that the people who really know Kleins on this forum migt have an interest in this.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution.

...or maybe what would be even more fun than studying on my own; we might be able to have a discussion involving the memebers in here that have an interest in the matter.

A little more interesting don't you think?

I have every episode and can take screen caps if it helps

There are two different Kleins. Could be different models but they're the same color

in the Apology (final season) it comes down off the wall. Doesn't appear to have a name badge on the top tube (see attached)

Attachments

• Seinfeld.S09E09.The.Apology.DVDRip.XviD-SiNK.avi_snapshot_09.48_[2012.08.12_03.32.02].jpg
    Seinfeld.S09E09.The.Apology.DVDRip.XviD-SiNK.avi_snapshot_09.48_[2012.08.12_03.32.02].jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,898
Back