I no longer want any more Pace RC36...thnx!

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
[Edit]Title edited 27 Jan 2010, due to still being offered forks heading on for 3 years after the advert was placed[/Edit]

Hi, im after a pair of RC36 forks to compliment my orange build.
I recently purchased a pair sold as spares from these very forums, however my intention to repair them seemed to have been a little optomistic.

When they arrived they showed a few problems, but the most serious turned out to be the sheared off bolt in the crown that some one had attempted to drill out, howwever snapped the drill off rendering all future removal attempts useless.

Oh and also the brake mounts had been stripped.

Which basicly makes the renovation more costly than its worth.

(im not complaing though, for the price it was all worth it)

So idealy im after a pair of RC36 forks like the ones below (or the newer RC36's with white/red decals and disc mount- solong as it has the vbrake mounts too)

pict0011_326.jpg

Steerer isnt important i allready have one lined up.
Let me know what you have![/img]

hi "justbackdated"

actually i own two pace pro class forks... sadly but true i wont sell them BUT. You told you can service them? is this right? i have an old raceware and an old pace model of the proclass model. What will it cost to service them and what do you service exactly??

Thanks a lot

Bertram

PS: jerky ... i think it's now verry difficult to find some proclass forks on ebay.co.uk ... most of them will cost sth. around 120-140 Euro (~100 pfund)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello Bertram

sent a PM about the service.
I am presently setting up to carry on servicing under my own name after the loss of my job at Pace; mostly dealing with the Retro stuff :cool:

Cheers for now

Hi "justbackdated",

u still do a pace service? i still have both forks with the need for a service. I'll PN u ;)

Kind regards

Bertram

haha, I recieved a PM yesterday offering some RC36's ...some what out of the blue.

Needless to say in the intervening 2.5ish years since I first started the thread I have actually managed to get hold of many many pairs of RC36 forks.

Thanks any way.

Sorry Jerky :oops:
I was confirming to Bertram that I was still servicing!

I still have some Pace forks though-incase you need some more :LOL:

cheers
Tim :D

Haha, no worries. I am happy to help pimp your excellent services as usual!

The PM arrived yesterday following Ingmars post, so even if I had wanted to hold you responsible for breaching the peace of my inbox, I couldnt :LOL:

Set of Pace 36's with around 100 miles on them since last service (have paperwork). Mint condition new decals etc, greased every ride 1 1/8" steerer I seem to recall around 260mm length.

Any good?

M

Back